Wednesday, November 23, 2005




The children put up the artificial tree by themselves this year- we were busy... one lesson we had to learn the hard way though.... make sure you check the lights BEFORE you put them and the tinsel and the ornaments on- ugh. But, Emma the bunny came in the house one day that we had our below freezing weather - she took care of the star and lights by eating the cords. Uncle Mike will think that is what we get for having an artificial tree! ** For about 6 days we had -30 below- children were out of school and everything. Mariah made the comment one afternoon "I bet it is below freezing." Dad's response... "Actually, right now it is 42 degrees below freezing." That brought some realization of reality! I could have moved from Arco that week. Just that week- I could've done it.

No comments: