Monday, April 10, 2006

Melaleuca's deal for April

Melaleuca has the best deal ever this month- $9.95 to sign up instead of the $29.00. They will also send you a $50 gift basket of products and give you $25.00 to spend on Melaleuca next month (May). In the 4+ years I have used Melaleuca I have seen a couple of times where they will have a $1.00 sign up, but never this much of free product AND a $19.00 savings for first time sign up. Email me if you are interested- I can answer any product questions too. You can visit www.melaeuca.com to learn more about what they sell- health, cleaning, beauty products- 100% enviromentally safe and natural- 100% gauarantee on everything- even the sign up price within 3 months!! That's why I can do this :-) Great products- our family LOVES them- Very good prices- I can afford it- and Nobody gets stung or stuck- why I can promote it. I love it!

No comments: