Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Had a fun day with the children yesterday- started off very awful- almost had an accident (car)- It happened in front of two of our police- they think I should drive in the Indy 500- - it was all too serious yesterday- I am on the other end of it now- the full swing here... I'm exhausted. No actual collision happened but I over corrected- wow- a car can really go out of control when you do that. I don't know what is supposed to prepare you for that. We were everywhere. Everywhere except for the ditch on either side of the road where we should have flipped about 6 times according to the cops- (I was going 61 mph in a 65 mph zone- even that was a blessing)they were sure they were witnessing our death. So, we are grateful for miracles... truly grateful for miracles. We all had our seatbelts on- although mine popped out somehow. We made the best of a yuck day- we stopped by the zoo, we played at a park, we watched ice age 2, we ate pizza at Sam's club, we got cheap walmart sandals, got Shawn's braces tightened and came home. Same day- Becky had some health problems- we are praying for her. Perspective, Reflection, Gratitude, Prayer. Enjoying the little things... a monkey sucking his thumb, a new baby lemur, Katie enjoying the sand, Josh and Caleb celebrating their mighty triumph of the monkey bars... Posted by Picasa

No comments: