And, I am happy to report that he only missed straight A's this semester by 2 points (got one B in a class)- finals were more stressful for Mom than for Son :-) (I don't know how you study for finals when you are gone all the time?! ) PS- he is driving now... that's a good thing... it will be expensive- but, worth it! By the way- he is now 15 years old~~ next year is when he can start dating the girls~~ YIKES!!
"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house; even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God"
Monday, November 12, 2007
Shawn is now playing high school JV basketball... whew... one busy busy boy.... he has practise every day, as well as driver's ed... the main difference from Junior High sports to High School- much later hours- much longer games- and the season lasts forever!
And, I am happy to report that he only missed straight A's this semester by 2 points (got one B in a class)- finals were more stressful for Mom than for Son :-) (I don't know how you study for finals when you are gone all the time?! ) PS- he is driving now... that's a good thing... it will be expensive- but, worth it! By the way- he is now 15 years old~~ next year is when he can start dating the girls~~ YIKES!!
And, I am happy to report that he only missed straight A's this semester by 2 points (got one B in a class)- finals were more stressful for Mom than for Son :-) (I don't know how you study for finals when you are gone all the time?! ) PS- he is driving now... that's a good thing... it will be expensive- but, worth it! By the way- he is now 15 years old~~ next year is when he can start dating the girls~~ YIKES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment