and games on Wed. while Caleb had practise on Tues with games on Thursdays. We really became a basketball family this year- more than ever- and more than I had ever anticipated... even I was amazed! But, everyone had a lot of fun- and everyone did great.
"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house; even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God"
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
The many faces of Basketball for our family! Daddy was head coach for the middle school (with practise or a game every night of the week), Mariah was scorekeeper at away games and cheerleader for home games for the middle school, Shawn C. was playing JV in high school with avg of 2 games a week & practise every night, Josh had practice on Mon
and games on Wed. while Caleb had practise on Tues with games on Thursdays. We really became a basketball family this year- more than ever- and more than I had ever anticipated... even I was amazed! But, everyone had a lot of fun- and everyone did great.
and games on Wed. while Caleb had practise on Tues with games on Thursdays. We really became a basketball family this year- more than ever- and more than I had ever anticipated... even I was amazed! But, everyone had a lot of fun- and everyone did great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment