
Well, I have learned a little more about this eye business lately~ went in for a regular eye exam and ended up a week later seeing a specialist in Utah... evidently there is something going on with my maculas- not a big deal- checking it again in 3 months- not sure what it is, but, it isn't what they thought- so that is very good!!!! It IS amazing to me the technology we have these days though- they took pictures of my eye just like the one on the far left- what is life going to be like for our children in 20+ years of technology advancing.... wow. When I went to college (and walked uphill both ways), there were no cell phones, no laptops, hardly anybody had their own computer, no "Windows", no scooters, no mp3 players, no ..... wow.... I look around college campuses today and am amazed at how it has all changed- students carry their mode of transportation all folded up and in one hand scooter deals.... awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment