update:
Katie is doing very well- she tires so easily and eats so very little... but, she says that she is not in pain and she is off her meds. Her voice has changed in all this- and I find it absolutely adorable! I honestly hope it doesn't change- I heard it doesn't- it is just so cute. She returns to the dr on Tuesday and should be back to school on Wed. She is excited to be with friends again~
Caleb- played his first two city league basketball games and did GREAT- especially once the coach realized what he could do. He is really going to be something to watch! He had a great report card to boot
Josh- got straight A's and is really excelling in his advanced math- it caused sched. conflicts this semester- they didn't have a class for him one hour- so, they made up a computer class for him and one other boy. It works..... sometimes I really really really wish we were still homeschooling with k12- wow this child would LOVE the input of knowledge...but, he would miss friends...sigh.
Mariah- also has straight A's and is still going in bball- her skills are improving and she seems a little happier with it. She got 9 inches of hair cut off- and looks gorgeous!
Shawn- still excells in grades and sports- and driving. What else is important at 16? Smile. He is truly doing well in bball- I don't know what his average is- but, I think it should be about 15 points a game. And- he is now within 1/2 an inch of Dad's height... oh such lofty goals!
Dad- doing well- church stuff has him a little stressed- and basketball coaching has him extremely busy...but, he is doing really well. He is keeping us healthy with his amazing juicing in the mixer! Well, okay- none of us went for the beet/red cabbage juice... and I didn't get much of the carrot juice down this last time....but- all the others have been perfect!! especially the mango, orange, strawberries.... oh yummy!
Mom- checking out the thyroid and all other hormones... still feeling very very tired these days... and we know it is not strep or mono and Katie is sleeping through the night- and nobody else is sick- keeping me up... and life is very good and happy... just tired and gaining weight and blah..... The nurse was tickled when my results came back negative for strep or mono- it made me depressed! I told her that those were fairly easy things to fix.... grrrrrr.....get a perspective!!!! But, other than the tired and weight- I am getting lots of things done and doing great. I am very excited with how much more organized my 2009 has been- LOVE IT!! Okay- still have to repent with the 2008 Christmas cards.... but, well....yeah....hmmmmm.......
1 comment:
i love the updates. it just seems like time goes so fast. miss you tons. hug everyone for me. lu ya.
Post a Comment