Sunday, October 24, 2010

So delighted w/ our weeding...

So, yesterday we repented.  I know- happens daily...but, not that kind.  Our weeds.  Our weeds had gotten the better of us this summer... and before the snow hit...it was time.  The weather had been stayed long enough!  The whole family joined the anti- weed project and we got a bunch of work done.  Everyone slaved away for about 5 hours+.  We even got the piles burned... which was peferct because we got rain last night- whew!  I am so delighted with how hard everyone worked.  We celebrated with pizza- yeah!  Caleb even used the sickle like tool/ but not (can't remember what it is called).  Along our road, each of the 7 flowerbeds, in the driveway, etc.... What a great day!  I also got the dining room floor stained (the table is currently in the living room... with a threat if anyone has a major spill!!)... now I will polyurethane it tomorrow.  I also got the study cleaned out- the furniture moved into our exercise room and coat room... so I can paint the floor in there.  What a productive day.  Now, I just need a productive week to get it all finished up and back together again!!!!!! :-S

1 comment:

Rebecca Blake said...

Great! Now you can come and do our yard!!! What? No? Rats.

Rebecca