Tuesday, February 14, 2006


http://melaleuca.com/

I have been using home products from this company for over 3 years now and I LOVE it! Their products are environmentally safe and natural. Their cleaning products really clean and without the harsh chemicals. Their vitamins and nutrional supplements truly have helped us feel better. Their shampoo and other hair products are great. My hands don't crack and dry up anymore- yeah!! They carry the Nicole Miller line of all natural makeup which I love. Josh had a third degree burn that their tea tree oil healed completely- no scar. I could go on for an hour about the success we have had in our home with this company. So, I decided to become a "marketing executive" with them and earn commission on referrals to their company. If anyone visiting our blog is interested- take a look around their site as a guest- and email me with any questions.
:-)

No comments: