Monday, June 05, 2006

All the official things are done- time to reflect. Mariah is such a dynamic part of our family. We are truly blessed to have her... and each of our beautiful children. I am especially grateful for the thoughtful things- grateful for the handmade jewelry, the blue- jay card that truly meant so much, the gorgeous peony flowers that brightened up our home today, the phone calls to listen to her excited 12 year old-ness (!), the jewelry box that hangs on the wall to keep Katie out of the new pretties(!!!!), and..... for the chance to give her Belle. I am grateful for all our family ties. No presents are ever needed to feel blessed and loved.
I really like the blog- a chance to share our wonderful children with all of you. Fun pictures, crazy moments, family moments, and all..... We have lost touch with some of our family- this has been hard- and been 'reunited' with others. We miss you all.
Speaking about missing- we are not going to be coming to the Rez after all. We have decided to not go to Philmont. We have truly changed our summer all around!! It was crazy before and it will still be crazy. We will just have to wait one more year to see you all on the Rez!
I have a new calling in the church- Stake Young Women's 2nd counselor (young girls in our stake between the ages of 12-18). It is currently taking up a lot of time, reading, and thoughts.
Family is waiting on dinner- Mariah's ham with mashed potatoes and gravy :-) (~~Yeah- totally random thoughts here- I'm tired! Sorry- hope it all makes some sense- cause I'm posting it anyway!!~~) Have a great day- to all our loved ones~ everywhere. Back to the homefront.....

No comments: