"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house; even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God"
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Haloween box Caleb made- so cute.... class party with Katie puppy- they had lots of fun together... my Josh monkey had a great time too!!
This is Felicity (your cousin, remember?)! I love your blog and reading about your family and just wanted to say hi. You can check us out too at http://felicity-stories.blogspot.com/
I enabled email on my blog--I'm a little paranoid, so I don't want to just "put it out there." So please use the little email thingy next to where you would comment and I'll get mail from you without having all of the crazy people emailing me too.
I'd love to talk and catch up with you and your family. And especially talk about your homeschooling experiences.!
2 comments:
Hi Tara,
This is Felicity (your cousin, remember?)! I love your blog and reading about your family and just wanted to say hi. You can check us out too at http://felicity-stories.blogspot.com/
I enabled email on my blog--I'm a little paranoid, so I don't want to just "put it out there." So please use the little email thingy next to where you would comment and I'll get mail from you without having all of the crazy people emailing me too.
I'd love to talk and catch up with you and your family. And especially talk about your homeschooling experiences.!
Post a Comment