Saturday, December 23, 2006

Whew- Just wanted to let you all know that I WILL be updating the blog very soon!! I hurt my back- then rushed to get Christmas ready- then Katie got the flu or something- and here we are today- sigh. We are delighted to be in the Christmas season and are so very excited for Tomorrow and Monday. Today is picking up the house, kids time with friends, family games, baths, haircuts, laundry..... I don't think I will do the blog today because I really want to make sure everything is ready for a calm and peaceful Sunday and eventful Monday!! We shall see how tired I am this evening. We hope all is well with each of your families and that you are enjoying this wondersous season as well. We actually got about a inch or so of snow last night- it's a good thing- I just don't understand living in Idaho if you can't even have a semi white Christmas! Our winter wonderland has now begun just in the nick of time. We are now all healthy- and have remained happy! We miss too many of you to name- I, personally, have done a lot of 'remembering when'.... lately. It has been a wonderful walk down memory lane~ Well, ta ta for now- We will be up and blogging again right soon~!

No comments: