The pictures always turn out terrible in the rec. gym.... but the one on the end of the bench- which, by the way, was no indication of his playing time- is Josh and the scoreboard is his team's first victory score! Josh is playing community basketball and doing very well. He will play again this evening at 8pm (yeah, 8pm on valentine's day-?? Let's have valentine parties and sweets- come home and go to scouts and have more treats- then play b-ball at 8:00 pm and get home 1/2 hour + past our bedtime and go to school in the morning....?????? I really don't think a mom made up this schedule- sorry Dads- not meaning to slam there.... but... :-) I really think a mom would have at least skipped a week....skip a week of b-ball????!!!! blasphemous. I think I can say this though- I am the one that signed up my husband for 2 1/2 months of coaching b-ball and being gone to practise until 6 or 6:30 every evening and games twice a week where they leave at 1:00 and arrive home again about 10:00pm. I very much support basketball and it's consistency..... just not community ball on v-day for a 3rd grader at 8 pm!!!!! Should I just erase this blog entry?
"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and establish a house; even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God"
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
The pictures always turn out terrible in the rec. gym.... but the one on the end of the bench- which, by the way, was no indication of his playing time- is Josh and the scoreboard is his team's first victory score! Josh is playing community basketball and doing very well. He will play again this evening at 8pm (yeah, 8pm on valentine's day-?? Let's have valentine parties and sweets- come home and go to scouts and have more treats- then play b-ball at 8:00 pm and get home 1/2 hour + past our bedtime and go to school in the morning....?????? I really don't think a mom made up this schedule- sorry Dads- not meaning to slam there.... but... :-) I really think a mom would have at least skipped a week....skip a week of b-ball????!!!! blasphemous. I think I can say this though- I am the one that signed up my husband for 2 1/2 months of coaching b-ball and being gone to practise until 6 or 6:30 every evening and games twice a week where they leave at 1:00 and arrive home again about 10:00pm. I very much support basketball and it's consistency..... just not community ball on v-day for a 3rd grader at 8 pm!!!!! Should I just erase this blog entry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment