Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The "problem" with having budding photographers in the home of the younger age variety, is that when you download pictures... you never know what you are going to find!! I have no idea where these came from. :-) Josh is standing behind a new race track that Caleb got for his birthday... well, he didn't get it on his birthday- ON his birthday he got a dinosaur track thing that didn't work properly- so we took it back and got this long runway track instead.... ANYWAY, the next one of Caleb is quite fun!!! I have no idea what Katie is eating... and yeah- that is Lady and Toby the pets ON THE COUCH loving Katie... definately not allowed... (well, the cat is okay... but big huge doggie.... I think not) I vaccumed the couch last week again- little did I know.... it needed it!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: