Friday, December 26, 2008

By the way.... Santa DID make it to our home and filled our stockings... we DID open presents... AND even played a few games.... and THEN played in the snow and exhausted ourselves :-) I know, you all are wondering if we even did Christmas- it looks like I have never seen snow before.... it was just such an unexpected and fun surprise... just a couple of weeks earlier people were wondering if we were even going to have a white Christmas... I said " a lot can happen in a couple of weeks".... glee- joy- and happiness.... until the shoveling.... I think Santa needs to bring us a 4-wheeler with a huge shovel on the front next year... I still can't believe we shoveled it all out by hand.... well, look at me... back to the snow....so, yes, anyway..... the children were DELIGHTED with Christmas and enjoyed their gifts... which were a mixture of things they really needed in clothes, shoes, makeup, etc... and some fun too!!! We got some new games which we all enjoyed- like Mickey Mouse Clue- I liked the game of Clue...but hated the murder part...well, in this game you have to figure out in what room, and to which Disney character, did which ghost haunt. I see a huge difference!!! hee, hee, hee.... and Othello, electronic rubik's cube memorizing game, Cosmic Catch- which is a BLAST... it is like an electronic hot potato game (everyone has a different colored little dohickey strapped on their hand and the ball- which is electronic- tells you to which color to throw to- way fun!) I did recognize that clothes and useful stuff for Christmas is much more fun for girls than boys... to girls- clothes ARE fun! Shawn and I got a mixer for ourselves for Christmas... we have spent the holidays making healthy drinks and soups... might not be too exciting for many- but we are delighted with it! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: