Thursday, December 22, 2005





Daddy took "the children" (Katie and I stayed home) to go see the movie The Chronicles of Narnia. Josh has read the book (The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis- I love his writings) and it was one my favorite series of books while I was growing up- and even currently too! Shawn and I watched it on a date we had with another couple and I knew that Katie would not enjoy it (she is so very sensitive- yeah!) but, I really wanted "the children" to see it (yah- the hardened ones.... just kidding- it is just what it sounded like for a second there- it is a very good movie- it is just that Katie truly is sooooooooooo sensitive!). What does that have to do with flowers... okay... anyway, when they arrived home, the children had bought me flowers- 3 sets of different roses. They are soooooo beautiful- the picture doesn't do them justice. Aren't my children wonderful?! (And of course, my honey who financed them!!!!!) I love our family! I love my roses! I am not yet sure where to put them- but, I'll manage.
{Little Shawn is going to want a disclaimer here- he also wanted to buy me flowers- but he was off helping James- someone else they took to the movies with them- to pick out a new collar for his puppy... he just completely missed this part- thus, 4 children being gone and 3 bunches of flowers- little Shawn is truly so very thoughtful every day!!}

No comments: