

I know most of you are probably done with the animal pictures- but I think they are cute and I just know that Niffer loves to see them too. So, these are for me and Niffer. I like these because of how well all our critters get along. It is a picture of peace to me. I love seeing my big love of a dog be so gentle with the kittens. She puts her paw around them outside, they use her for a stretching post, they chase her tail, they cuddle up next to her when napping- it just creates an atmostphere of the lamb and lion peace picture in my heart. (Lady- the dog- is sleeping on her blanket- I made her a blanket that she knows is her spot- she sleeps on it and gets her hair on that instead of the carpet! We can also send her to it and have her stay- she is a good puppy- she is one yr. old now- she looks like a big puppy!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment