Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

12-27-05 Okay- I didn't get our Christmas pictures up yet... hopefully very soon. We ended up having the WHOLE family sick on Christmas up until today- how did we do that? It was a virus of some sort- body aches, don't feel good- ness, head congestion like you wouldn't believe, fever,.. we all just felt very yuck. Katie felt the best of the lot- which wasn't exactly helpful, actually... a three year old on the loose with the rest of the family down is kindof hard! I truly can't figure out how we all got it at once- that's never happened. Blessing? It could have been a two week one at a time kindof deal. I guess we are glad to not be missing school and work though! And, we truly are all doing sooooo much better this evening. I think tomorrow will feel like a new day! (Okay, blonde moment- I know- it will be a new day- but, you all know what I meant by that! Yeah, I caught you guys snickering...sigh.) Pictures coming soon....... thanks for your patience!

No comments: