Tuesday, December 13, 2005



Here are some Santa pictures! I got Santa to let me get one last picture of teenager Shawn sitting on Santa's lap!! Mariah and Josh opted for the standing pictures. Caleb was all for it. Katie looks great in the picture- did wonderful- until she came back down to dad's lap and opened up her bag- then she started just bawling her little eyes out. We couldn't get her settled down for quite awhile. Nobody knew what was wrong.... finally, she managed to blubber "I asked Santa for some makeup".... she had asked him for makeup and just knew she would open that bag and find it- instead she found an orange, lots of great candy, a juice box, etc.... it is the picture I wish I had taken and didn't get- she had the biggest tears. At first I didn't take a picture because I was worried that she had gotten hurt somehow... then when she told us the problem... well, mom had to go get the giggles out for a little while... and then explain to all the worried souls around us why she was so upset. I hope lip gloss counts as makeup- I truly don't want a repeat on Christmas morning!! (what does a little 3 yr old want with makeup???)


No comments: